Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2 steps forward 1 big step backwards

Ok so its not that big of a deal, but I had a gain last fri :( a pretty big one too. 5.2lbs.

I knew it was coming, I planed it (it was our 10 year wedding anniversary and we went to Santa Cruz over night) It was fun and I had the best time with my hubby all to my self. Even though I planed on not counting my points that weekend, the weekend turned in to the whole week. So 5.2lbs isn't so bad (I have friends that can gain way more then that in just a few days, every ones body is different) but any gain still leaves a sting.

Some times I just feel like its 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Ether way I'm still going in the direction I want, it might be slow getting to goal but I will get there.

In other Christal related news......Today was the first day of my 20 week training program for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon!! I ran outside today instead of on my treadmill and did pretty good. I was a bit slower outside but not by much. I feel so good!! Now I need to be really on top of what I eat cause I feel it when I'm not eating good y runs feel hard. I will definitely be posting more about each run, especially my long run days (7 miles seems so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment