Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 16, 2012

WW Calender Day 15

"Craving a food you haven't had in a while? How will you feel if you have a small serving?"

Today we went to the movies to go see Finding Nemo in 3D. I love that movie and its so well done I had to see it in 3D, and I (mick or the kids ether for that matter) where NOT disappointed. It was amazing in 3D. I haven't been to the movies in what feel like so long. I when I did go last time I didn't have popcorn. I love Movie popcorn with butter yyyuuuummmmm. So today I decided I wanted some. Instead of getting a large popcorn for me and Mick to share. I opted to get a kids pack, it comes with about 3 cups of popcorn, a small 12oz soda (I got a Diet Coke) and a small pack of fruit snacks. It was just enough! It felt good to have my popcorn and a small soda. I didn't feel like I missed out on anything. I did have the fruit snacks too, mainly cause they were there and I did want something sweet. Next time though I'll just have Justin and Sky split them, they weren't worth the points to me.

Its funny how things change and something just are not worth eating anymore. Others are worth a whole days point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment