Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WW Calender day 11

"Learn how you can help families in need. Go to WeightWatchers.com/LoseForGood."

So the lose for good campaign is awesome. During this time how ever much weight WW members lose is how much food (pound wise) WW will donate. The best part it is goes by center location. So if during the month my center loses 1000 lbs, WW will donate 1000 lbs of food to a local food bank. Also you can always bring in non-perishable foods to a center too.

Ok so off topic today is 9/11 a very significant day here in the USA. Its a day when so many lost their life because of hatred. I can still remember the day it happened, where I was, what I was doing, and freaking out because my Mom and sister where so close to it all.

Now that my kids are 10 and 7, they are learning about it in school. Justin has been asking all kinds of questions about it, because he has been to NY before and my mom is only about 2 hours from NYC. So this is a place Justin is familiar with, and knowing something so senseless and tragic happened there is hitting home a bit for him.

Today is a day to remember those who took a risk to save others, those who lost their lives, and to keep all the families of loved ones lost in our hearts and prayers.

USA United we Stand United we Stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment