Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WW Calender

Every month at the last WI of the month my leader Joeann, give is us these cute WW inspired calenders. Each day has a message/thought for the day. I always look at it and think about it but I have never blogged about them or really put alot of heart in to each one. I decided this month I really want to do each one full out. So since it is the 5th all ready Im going to post the first 5 days. Then each day I will post the thought/question/change for the day. Do what you want with them but Im going to really try to implement them and then blog about my thoughts.

Sept 1st = A new month bring new opportunities. What is your weight loss goal for Sept?
   ME: My weight loss goal for Sept is to not have a gain bigger then 1lb at any WI. Im hoping to not have a gain at all but Im being realistic, because gains do happen sometimes even when you do it all right.

Sept 2nd = Plan ahead for the week. Make a shopping list of healthy foods.
   ME: I actually did this today (cause IM going shopping tomorrow) I printed out some new recipe's to try and made my list. All the recipe's have veggies in them so I know I will be getting at least 2 GHG's in at dinner.

Sept 3rd = Eating out this Holiday? Ask for a to-go container when you order and pack up half your portion before you begin to eat.
   ME: This is always a great idea. I didn't eat out this weekend though so I haven't had a chance to impalement this one, but I will keep it in mind.

Sept 4th = How could the Lose for Good campaign motivate you to achieve your goal?
    ME: click on the link to learn more about the LFG, it definitely will help me stay motivated because the weight I lose will have WW's buying food for someone in need. The more I lose the more people will get to eat, not to mention I plan on bringing in food to my WW center by the end of the month. It will be as many pound as I have lost in the month.

Sept 5th = Pay yourself a compliment today. Place real value on the power of positive self talk.
   ME: I look cute today. I fit in to this cute little sweater a friend gave me a wile ago and that made me feel grate. I wore it with some jeans a cute purple tank. I felt good in it and Mick even gave me a complement about how he loved the layers on me :) Yep I looked good today!

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment