Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 28, 2012

70 lbs BABY!!!!

This week I lost 1.8 lbs hitting my 70 lbs gone mark :)

I'm so excited!!!! I cant believe I lost 70 lbs, that's such a crazy number to me, the other crazy number 39.6 that how much I have left to lose till I hit goal! Its amazing to me how numbers can run your life, but these are good numbers, healthy, be here for my kids numbers and it feel good hitting each mile stone. It has NOT been easy by any means LOTS of ups and downs, but in the end it feels good.

I am now 111 days away from the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. My training is going great, I'm getting faster which is nice. Right now I'm running a 10.50 mile (much better then a 15 min mile). Tomorrow I have 5.5 miles to run, and I'm determined to run it all with out stopping. Its the longest I will be running without walking, but I want to do it SO bad. I cant wait to go to Disneyland. I'm so excited for this run.

Anyways Here are my stats :)

Stats:
Starting weight: 255
Current Weight: 184.6
Goal Weight: 145
Total lost: 70.4

No comments:

Post a Comment