Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

WW Calender day 9

"Are you going to your Weight Watchers meeting this week? Plan to stay for some motivation."

My meeting days are Fridays, and yes I always plan on going and staying. I love my meetings, I love the people in my meeting group. They are all supportive and we all know, no matter where we are in our own personal journey, we are all in the same boat. I also LOVE my leader. She is amazing, super supportive, and is always pushing me to do better. Meetings are not for everyone though and that's fine too. One thing though, whether you go to meetings or not, is we all need support. Just making sure you get the support you need somewhere is important to success.

For me my meetings are my "ME" time. Its the 30min a week I take for myself with no questions asked. I get to be re-energized, have my WI and see how I did for the week. I get to see friends who get "it" and totally understand my feelings and struggles when it comes to losing weight. I also love the rewards :) I'm such a sucker for some recognition. My 10% key ring hangs on the rear view mirror in my car with my 2 16week clapping hands and my 25 and 50 lb ring hanging on it. I love seeing it and touching it and having it be my reminder of how far I have come and that I can do this.

Yes I'm planing on going to my meeting and yes I will stay for the whole thing, cause I'm that important and worth it to get the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment