Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another mini goal REACHED!!!!

So as you can tell I kinda gave up on the calender LOL.

BUT....................


I hit another GOAL!!!! I have lost 68.6 lbs total and now weight 186.4, this is a huge goal for me cause this is what I weighed when I was 18 years old and met my awesome hubby Mick!

Mick says I carry it way different then I did back then and I look smaller at this weight then I did when I was 18. I'm so excited!! I also just bought my first pair of skinny jeans and had to get this cute shirt for a tap dance I'm doing and its a XL in juniors!! I haven't fit in to juniors since high school!!


Yeah its been a great few days, I'm still on cloud 9, and to top it off I ran 2 miles today for my half marathon training and did it in 19 min and 44 sec. I had a 9.50 pace, the fastest I have ever ran and it was a pretty comfortable pace :)


Man I feel good!!

O Skyla and I auditioned for A Christmas Carol (with stage 1 the same theater company Sky did Wiz of OZ). We both had call backs yesterday :) now we are just waiting to see if we got parts. Here is My head shot......... What do you think?
 
And here's a pic of me dancing one of my hula's with these young 21 and 23 year old girls I just love to dance with.

And just for kicks here is the loves of my life.......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment