Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 10, 2012

WW Calender day 10

"Feeling full but bored? Choose activity or water rather then food. Activelink Make every move count."

I will so eat out of boredom, its such a bad habit and I'm happy to say I'm winning the war on this one. Its also a habit I see in Mick and the kids and I'm stopping it with them now. I tell them to grab some water or go outside and play. Something rather then eat when I know they all ready had a snack or meal and they are just bored.

Most of the time when you think your hungry anyways your really thirsty so water is a good option. I know for me finding something to distract myself is always good. So WW has this new toy called Activelink and yes I got one. It track all your movements and figures out how much AP's you earn a day just from your normal day to day activity's. Then it challenges you to move more, not workout more (all though that's always a plus) but just move more in general. Being active is more then working out 3 days a week (or what ever your doing). Activelink is a cool way to see your whole day and what you did. Are you as active as you thought? or are you way more active then you thought you were? For me.....I have no idea YET!

When you first get it you have to do an assessment week. You wear the Activelink for 8 days, all day each day. You don't change anything you do, just do what you normally would do, don't add anything new and don't try to do more then what you normally would do. After the 8 days it tells you how much you move just doing your normal day to day stuff. This becomes your base line. The level of activity you know you can hit every day, now the challenge.....go above that base, basically move more through out your day and earn some AP's.

Right now I still have 5 day to go so Ill let you know what it says when I'm done. Its really hard not being able to track any of my activity for now and not seeing it is driving me crazy. Its also really hard to not do more, I want a good reading but I don't want to do more and then not be able to get to base each day.

So bottom line GET OFF YOUR BUTT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment