Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 17, 2012

WW Calender day 17

"Say nice things to yourself today. Start with "I am worth all this extra Effort"."

Saying nice things to yourself isn't always easy, but its is necessary. A positive attitude is key to a happy life. I have learned to stop sweating the small stuff, and that just because things don't go right doesn't mean I'm not worth it. I'm worth all the hard work I'm putting in to my weight loss.

The best part of this new attitude is I'm happy with me. I'm doing things I used to love to do, for instance......I auditioned for a play, A Christmas Carol. My audition was last night and I had to sing, and do a monologue. It was awesome!!!! I'm so happy with how it went and that's all I can ask for. I would LOVE a part but if not its ok there is always the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment