Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 7, 2012

WW Calender day 7

"Vary your routine today by earning activity points in a new place or by taking a different route."

Hhhhmmmm a new way? I think I'll have the kids do this one with me. Our school is only a mile from our home but with a 7 and 10 year old sometimes a mile can be a very long walk. So I think today we will try something new. We will park at the library and walk to school from there. Its only about 2 blocks but it will have us walk a different way and we all will get some exercise in. I also have WI today so I'm thinking I'll squeeze some more activity by parking at the top of the parking garage by my WW center and walking the whole way down.

Also later today I'm going to do some yoga, I haven't done yoga in a wile and since its a rest day from running yoga would be a nice change.

What way will you get more activity in?

No comments:

Post a Comment