Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Dance!!

1.4lbs going this week for an amazing total of 65.4 lbs GONE!!!!! and I'm out of the 190's!!!!!

I'm so excited right now I cant even put it in words. Today is also mine and Micks 10th wedding anniversary :) what a awesome day it has been. We are going away for the weekend with out the kids and I'm trying really hard to pre plan my food and treats but I don't think I'm really going to worry to much about it. I want to just have a relaxing weekend with my hubby. Sometimes the plan just needs to take a break, but then you need to get right back on it. That's my plan for the weekend especially since we are going to Santa Cruz again :)

Anyways WWWOOOHHHOOO 65.4 lbs GONE BABY!!

Stats
Starting weight: 255
Current weight: 189.6
Goal weight: 145
Total lost: 65.4, 44.6lbs to go till goal weight :)
Only 146 days till the Tinkerbell Half Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment