Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WI and being spoild

On fri I lost 1.8 lbs and have finally lost 60 lbs total :). I'm only 50 lbs from my goal, I'm so excited it feels right there. My birthday is also this fri (so WI will be cool) my super sweet hubby got me a awesome bday gift.
He found it at a garage sale and its perfect! It works great and is in amazing condition, its only 2 years old and the lady who had it took really good care of it. It folds up so it doesn't take to much room and Mick put it right in the living room for me by the TV, so I can walk/run and watch TV lol. He also got me this...

A new phone!! A 4G android phone and its awesome, I have my Weight Watchers apps on it and its so cool. A huge upgrade from what I did have. Mick is so sweet and is always trying to spoil me, I am one lucky girl that's for sure :)
Love you sweety and thank you for my awesome b-day gifts your the best, I LOVE YOU!!

Stats
Starting weight: 255
Current weight: 195
Goal weight: 145
Total gone: 60
Tinkerbell Half Marathon in 156 Days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Christal! You look amazing! I love the side by side comparison from GA last year to this year! Those other pics too, you must be so proud of all of your hardwork! Keep it up!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Melissa :) I am so proud, I feel so good now and I cant wait, Im so close to my goal weight. Miss you :)

      Delete