Blogger Layouts

Monday, July 30, 2012

Its me!!!

Mick tells me all the time now that I need to be in more pics, because I don't have enough images of me at this weight. So he has taken it upon him self to get me at random points and times. Here are two he got over the last few days.

Going to the beach

Going to Santa Cruz in my new size 14 Capri's and Large size tank from old navy :)

OOO and the other day I made a awesome 6 point breakfast I just had to share....

2 point iced coffee, half a cantaloupe, a 3 egg white and cheese omelet with onions and tomato's mmmm it was so yummy.

Yesterday Skyla and Mick went for a Daddy Daughter day so Justin took full advantage of just me and him. He asked me if we could go to the skate park down the street. Then he tells me "Its not that far mom you should run wile I ride my scooter". So I did, little did I know it was a whole mile from my house and it was like 75' outside. I was HOT!! Then we get to the park and there were to many teenagers Justin was a bit out of his league. We ran back home so I could get my debit card, then we walk the 1.5 mile round trip to 711 to get Justin a Slurpee. :) it was hot but it was fun and I'm glad I listen to Justin and got a good work out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment