Blogger Layouts

Friday, July 13, 2012

Not my self :(

For some reason I just haven't felt like myself and I haven't been completely OP and its really getting to me now. I had a small gain this week and this is the first time I have ever had 3 WIs of nothing. My mom was here and I planed on a gain, so that wasn't bad. Then the next week Mick was home and we were all over the place, I was pretty OP and had a maintain. This week I just wasn't with it. I felt off, I tried to stay OP but had a some slip ups. The result?..... A .8 lb gain :(

Luckily I have a awesome leader and after I WI she could tell I wasn't feeling it. SO she came and sat with me and we talked. She chuckled and asked if this was the first time this has happened (a few week of nothing) I told her yeah and kinda laughed too. This is my first big struggle, I knew it was coming, I know these happen and I know the closer I get to my goal the more they will happen. Still doesn't stop the sting of going through it, but Joann said to just keep going. "Take it one minute at a time till one hour at a time seems due able, then take it a hour at a time till one day seems due able, just keep going, keep pushing and you will get there". Its nice knowing I have a great leader who gets it, This is why I go to my meetings the support is amazing.


So as of right now I have my head together. I'm staying OP today, I have my meals all planed out and just got TONS of fruit in the house. So I have plenty of zero point snacks. We are heading up to my Aunts tonight (who I haven't seen in so long, I cant wait to see her and my cousins!!) Not sure what food we will be having but I'm thinking of bringing some and I will have my WP's to use too, So I'll be ok.. Best part is tomorrow we are going to a lake all day with them, we are going to swim and kayak all day. I'm taking full advantage of this. Hopefully I can rack up some big AP's. I'm also bringing my laptop so I can have my e-tools handy. So that's my goal for the weekend and I think if I can stick to that I can handle the rest of my week ok too.

No comments:

Post a Comment