Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Update

So my mom was here last week and I didn't really count points. It wasn't to bad It was nice to just enjoy her here and not worry about tracking. I did have a 2.6 lb weight gain and I was ok with that. This week hasn't been any easier. Mick has been home for 5 days on vacation and we have been out all day everyday. I'm totally expecting another gain this week and once again I'm ok with it.

It summer time and its not so easy to be completely OP when people or visiting or your on vacation. Sometimes to have to let go (a bit don't go overboard) and just have fun. One fun thing we got to do was go to Great America (I love having season passes). I finally got to take my pic with snoopy :)

Here is last years 6/11
I was HUGE!!!

Here was the pic we took on Monday.....

Now I really don't feel to bad taking 2 weeks off, so to say, from being OP. Man check out my kids boy do they grow fast in a year hehehe.

Heres a side by side :).....my new fave pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment