Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stalemate

I feel like I'm at a stand still right now. I have done really good watching my points all week till yesterday. I didn't go over board but I did eat some of my activity points which I never do. So technically according to WW's I'm still OP, but for me I'm not, I don't lose when I eat my activity points unless I have earned a huge amount (like 65 for the week).

I did stretch out my WP this week too, and ate the last of them yesterday, so I have been doing really good. I peeked on the scale again and it was up even though I have been OP. It just seems so hard to stay completely on track like I know I should be to lose weight. Its also so hard to not peek on the scale to see how I'm doing.....I think I need to have mick hide my scale from me.

Self sabotages is so easy to do and so HARD to get out of. I know I'm OP, I'm not in the red and its only Tue. I still have 3 days till WI so I can always do some activity to amp it up. For some reason though I don't feel like I'm on track. I'm half way to my goal and its hasn't been easy but this last half seems so hard. I knew it would get harder as I got closer, but its all me that's making it hard. I really want to be down to 175 or so when our big recital comes in October for dance. That's another 25 lbs (or so) to go.

Another thing, is working out is so hard. Its summer and I love having the kids home, but it makes it hard to do the workouts I want. We have gone to Great America a few times (we bring our lunch so being OP is easy) and we do get LOTS of walking. We have been swimming a handful of times, sadly the weather isn't cooperating with me and its hasn't been warm enough to swim in our freezing cold pool that often. On the weekends we have gone for walks, I got to go Kayaking with a friend at Lake Chabot for 2 hours which was a blast!! I just wish I could run more then I do, but summer doesn't last forever and I do love having the kids home. So I can give up my running for a few more weeks. I mean I will be running alot pretty soon when my training for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon starts.

Things don't always work out how we want, but I know if I just keep going I will get there its just getting there that is hard sometimes. It is nice to see how far I have come though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment