Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting back on track

This week has been much better then the last few. I have really stayed OP all week and it has felt really good. I didn't workout like I would like but one thing at a time right. I have really just need to slow down and take one thing at a time, and it has so worked. I'm actually excited for my WI tomorrow. I just hope I'm back to where I was. I'm all ready getting my plan together for next week, and hoping if I really stick to it I could hit my 60lb goal next fri :)

That would be so cool!!! I need to just stick to what I know and be on it. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes :)

On a totally unrelated note check out this cute cake I made last week
Making so many cakes lately and having to smell cake and frosting and sugar.....my sweet tooth has really not been a prob....the smells kinda make me sick now LOL. Don't forget about my other blog Homesweethomecakery.blogspot.com You can check out all my cakes and I do take orders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment