Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to...

ME. Today is my birthday and it has been an amazing day :)

I got my treadmill that I have been using all week, my new phone with the awesome WW apps that have made staying OP wile we are out super easy. The best part..........

..........
..........
.....
...
..
.

I LOST 4 LBS THIS WEEK!!!!! 4 flipping pounds!!!!

I almost cried at my WI it really caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting it at all. I mean I was really OP this week and figured I would have a loss but not 4 lbs. I have lost a total of 64 lbs and I'm 6lbs away from weighing what I did when I met Mick at the ripe old age of 18 :)

Wow that's crazy to think I'm 31 years old today and I'm 6 lbs from the weight I was when I was 18 years old CRAZY! I'm so excited and feel amazing. Best Birthday ever :)

Stats
Starting weight: 255
Current weight: 191
Goal weight: 145
Total gone: 64
Only 46 lbs to goal :)
Only 153 days till the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment