Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 6 Im so....

Tired!!!! After all the fun of walking around Trick or Treating, then going to Zumba tonight I'm so tired. All I want is a good night sleep and a slow day tomorrow. I'm also trying a new toning Zumba class tomorrow so I will let you know how that is.

All in all its been a good day even with 2 HUGE bowls of candy sitting on my table all day. Its pretty funny how our body's work. Since I have been eating so many fruits and veggies I don't crave sugar like I used to. I would be lying if I said I didn't have any Halloween candy. I did in fact indulge a bit, but after 2-3 pieces I was good. Its nice to feel in control and its nice to know I can do this.

I'm sure.... No I know I will have some hard days but at least they feel like they are going to be further apart then they used to. I'm really proud of my self about how well I handled my last bout of emotional eating, that has given me some strength that no matter what I can bounce back.

NEVER GIVE UP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment