Blogger Layouts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 8 Getting ready for WI

I know I have talked about it a bit in my last few post but I am really nerves for WI tomorrow. Well lets talk about my week. I feel I have had a great week. I have been tracking everything, and earned a ton of activity points this week (71 to be exact). I have been drinking water like crazy (to help with water weight from exercising so much). I have also been keeping up on my GHG and getting all my veggies and stuff in.

I'm only 2.2 lbs from my 5% goal. That means I have lost 5% of my body weight. To me that's a big deal, and alot of motivation. 2.2 lbs is still alot to lose in one week, even though I have done that and more before, its still alot. I feel good about it though. I also think since I have been exercising so much, that's my main reason for not having many emotional issues.

Exercising this week I feel has helped improve my mood, and helped a ton with my emotional eating. I was even super stressed and getting really upset this after noon cause my computer wouldn't work (the apartment one). SO I couldn't print out some rental agreements I needed and I was getting SUPER upset. Any other time I would have gone right for the Halloween candy sitting on my table. This time I walked away got dressed for dance class, came back and got it to work. Then took off and worked my butt off in Hula and Tap tonight. I came home relaxed (and sweaty), feeling good and strong.

I don't want and I will try my best to not let the scale impact my mood. I also want to keep up this awesome work out routine I have going on. I love my Zumba classes and Love my dance class so I don't think that will be a problem. After all that the scale is still a scary thing cause you just never know how your body is going to react to new workouts, food I ate, or anything really. SO I will just have to suck it up and get on that scale tomorrow and let the chips fall where they may. Most of all I need to be ok with a gain or a small loss if thats what happens. This is a LONG journey and I have a LONG way to go, so little steps is the only way I'm going to do this and make it stay off.

Wish me luck :{ cause after my pep talk to myself I'm still scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment