Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 7 Zumba freak

I'm so turning in to a Zumba freak. I took a class Saturday morn, then my regular class Tuesday night, and I took a toning one tonight. The Toning one was AWESOME, if you like Zumba you will like this change to it. Its not a huge cardio work out but its still dancie and fun and boy do you work those muscles and sweat.

I can all ready feel my shoulders and legs beginning to tighten from all the working out. Tomorrow after I drop the kids off at school I think I might take a bath. I'm trying really hard to work out more and the best park is I can actually see the results!! I don't think anything is more motivating then that, I feel stronger, I don't get winded as fast, I can easily keep up with the kids and dance class, and I can see things getting smaller. Also some of my pants don't really fit anymore. Shopping :)

I have WI fri and I'm a bit nerves. I have been trying really hard but its always something that can be a bit scary. I want to see that scale go down so bad, I want to lose weight and feel good about my appearance. I have to just keep reminding myself this take time and I'm doing the best I can and I have to just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment