Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 14 Doctors report


I have worked at the kids school the last 3day and in fact it feels like I have been so busy. Today they got out early which was nice, I felt like I actually got things done at home. Although I wanted to go to Zumba toning tonight but I have a PTA meeting. So instead I am planning on doing a work out video as soon as I get home. I really want to get more AP's. Last week I earned 71 AP's (talk about sweating lol) this week so far I have 36. I am a bit worried that I wont lose much this week if at all because my exercise has been so low.

I have been doing really good food wise which is always a plus, but not always a scale mover. Ether way I still feel GREAT and that what really matters. I just went yesterday to the Doc and had a full physical and got the results of all my blood work I had done. I'm very happy to say everything is PERFECT! No health or potential health issues at all. Good cholesterol is great, bad cholesterol is nice and low, no thyroid probs, no liver or kidney probs, and no blood sugar probs, and I have really good blood pressure :)

I was so happy to hear all that. Its always so nice to know you don't have health issues. I do have to admit I was pretty scared I did. I don't feel bad, or anything but I was pretty much assuming because of my weight and the lack of giving a crap about it for all these years, that I would have something scary starting, or close to it. I'm kinda taking this A+ health check as my get out of jail free card. I have to keep doing WW, I have to keep losing weight, I need to be in a healthy weight rang and have a good BMI. I need to keep eating healthy foods and lots of water. I have to keep doing some type of exercise everyday. I have too cause if I don't I will have health problems.

I want to be around for my kids and being at a normal weight with a good BMI is one of the way to do that. I want them to know eating right and being active is super important. Also I want them to try new things and being healthy is the only way that's going to happen. So I'm going to keep up all this hard work for me and for my kids.

I have so many good recipes I figured I should have shared more then I have at this point. So here is a quick yummy Breakfast recipe. I make this all the time (when I have the pts to spear) ether for Breakfast or just a snack.

Strawberry smoothie

1cup Plain non fat Greek yogurt
5 strawberry's
1 TBS Sugar (or any type of sweetener you like)
2-3 Ice cubes

Put it all in the blender till its well mixed and ice is crushed. That's it that simple and its so YUMMY!
Only 5pts for the whole thing, great if you have a Bullet blender (I'll tell you all about mine later :))

No comments:

Post a Comment