Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 13 Lucky number 13 :)

Today has been a good day. I have really tried all day to put yesterday behind me. On thing I'm loving right now is our weather. Its been so cold and I'm in a total winter food mood. Winter foods = soups, stews, chowders and chili's mmmmmm nice hot yummy winter foods. Also cant forget a warm breakfast!

A friend of mine was telling me about this oatmeal she makes with pumpkin in it OMG its amazing. I have never been an oatmeal fan till I had this. One of the things I really like is the steel cut oats. I have only ever had instant oatmeal, you know with the flat little pieces of oats. Well steel cut are WAY better, they plump up when they are cooked and have more of a chewy texture, who know you could actual bite in to an oat (lol). Anyways this oatmeal is super yummy (I'll post the recipe another day).

Along with the cold weather I'm make a turkey chili tonight for dinner, its LOADED with veggies, I am even throwing in egg plant :)

Well I'm off to zumba, so I will post a few recipes tomorrow, but over all today is a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment