Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 11 Apple pick with WW friends

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting these lady's
Left to right: Lauren, Me, Jen, Rhonda and Brandi
For the first time ever I was not self conscious about being the heaviest one of the group. Cause all these lady's a proud ex-fatties :) my role models. I know they all have a wight goal, and are still just a few lbs from that but they have all accomplished MAJOR changes all ready. Between the 4 of them they have lost 427.4 lbs!!!! That's no joke, I'm not exaggerating, they have really lost that much weight. Its absolutely amazing to me and meeting them in person has really boosted my confidence that I can do this too.

Not to mention they are so much fun to hang out with. We talked, picked apples, ate, laughed like crazy, had fun being completely goofy and just enjoyed being with WW like minded people....... Yep these are my kind of girls!

We headed up to Apple hill, and stopped at a cute little farm to pick apples.

Finding the right row of trees
Crazy gorges Brandi out in like 50' weather with only a sweater on.

Rhonda and Lauren found some Granny Smiths

Peeking Jen hehehe

The reason we came out here.

Just to show how goofy we are. Here is a pic of Rhonda taking a pic of Lauren taking a pic of Brandi LOL
Yep we are that cool :)

After the apple pick we went to another farm/ranch called High Hill, it was huge. It had all kinds of food, pies, apples, crafts and to many things for us to make fun of hehe.

One of the things we were cracking up over..... Skull caps!

Freezing but still happy to be hanging out.

They had a really cute place to eat, with some points friendly choices. I had a yummy Turkey sandwich.
Lauren got the same thing with a salad, and Jen had a veggie burger that looked good too (although she swears it was deep fried LOL).

My new nick name for Rhonda (said with lots of love) is the "Evil Queen" hehe, you know from Snow White haha apples get it?..... Just go with it.

The reason being, she brought this to the lunch table.
She even held me down and forced 2 bites down my throat...... OK maybe not but it did taste so good I had to buy one to take home to Mick and the kids (ok and for me too) :) Best apple pie ever, thanks for sharing Rhonda.

This ranch was huge and had alot of craft booths, I got a really cute ornament and the other girls got some good stuff too.

Me and Brandi at the High Hill ranch.

After the ranch we headed back to Rhonda's place to skate. Lauren is a Roller Derby girl and so we took advantage of the fact she had skates in her car :) (I just took pics and some video).
After earning some AP's skating, and before we said bye we went out for some frozen yogurt. It was so good!

Thanks lady's (my FF's) for such an amazingly fun day. Thanks for all the laughs, stories that letting me know I'm not alone, and all the encouragement. You are the best :) cant wait to go out again!
Fatties for ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment