Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 14, 2011

Wow sorry :(

Right when I say I want to keep blogging everyday things get crazy (ok not really) but things did get a bit busy and I got to have some over night alone time with my hubby :).My sister and brother in law were awesome and wanted to take my kids over night. OK so thats 2 adults with a 9 year old, 2, 6 year olds (one boy one girl) and a 4 month old baby girl (who is amazingly cute by the way, I mean come on she is my niece after all so she has to be right? LOL). Needless to say these are some brave siblings of mine.

This is where my weekend gets a bite scary.....

 We went out to their place about 9am and got to watch my nephews last soccer game. Then Mick and I said bye to the kids and went out to breakfast. Ihop is NOT my friend!!! I couldn't resist and I got hash browns with 2 slices of bacon and some scrambled eggs (egg substitute, see I was thinking) then I got Egg Nog pancakes and OMG they were so yummy!!! I didn't eat everything, I was so stuffed but I knew I had alot of points. After asking for the nutritional info (which they are more then happy to get you) My breakfast was 32 pts!!! I only get 35 DP's a day and I just ate all but 3.

It was Sat and I still had all my WP's so I felt I would be ok. After that we got to go to the De Young Museum in SF. We walked around for 3 hours looking at everything. If you have never been and live close enough to go, GO its awesome. After that we headed home for a bit before we went out to dinner.

One of our fave places for dinner is Texas Roadhouse (another evil place points wise). Since it was just  Mick and I, we splurged a bit. We each got a rib eye stake dinner. I got a salad and mash potatoes, but those peanuts and the bread OMG. I only had 1 roll and just a few peanuts, but we did get some drinks :( and those points added up fast.

After dinner we walked around at some stores before our movie started (we had about 1 hour to kill). When it was time we head to the movie theater, I got my 2 pt iced coffee from Starbucks (it was a 10pm movie and I was ready for bed LOL) we also got a small popcorn to share and Mick was cute and got me a small pack of Swedish fish (mmmm candy). After the very scary movie (paranormal activity 3). I had eaten my candy, my drink and about 4 handfuls of popcorn. When I got home I put everything in to my e-tools and OMG I was -16 pts!!! I had eaten all my DP and WP's in 2days most just in this one day.

I have been feeling so guilty about it, Mick has really been my support. He knows I'm a bit bummed but he also knows I will be fine if I earn AP's. SO Sunday before the kids got home I went for a run, then today I went and walked around all kinds of stores with a friend the whole time the kids were at school. I also ran to school today to pick the kids up and we all walked back home. Mick also got out of the shower tonight and told me I needed to do my yoga....... and I did :). After all this activity I'm starting to believe I'll be ok too. Even if the scale goes the wrong way or if it doesn't move at all. I had an amazing night with my hubby, a whole day and night alone, something we haven't been able to do in soooo long. It was worth every point I ate :)

I have zumba tomorrow night, and I'm dancing at a school cultural night, then dance thur night. As long as I stay with in my DP's I'll be fine. I mean I cant really complain I have lost at least 3.5lbs the last 3 weeks in a row. It cant last, and sometimes you just have to let lose. That what I love about WW's the most, I don't have to try to fit my life in to it, it fits in to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment