Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 5 Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Today was a HARD day. The kids each had a party in class and I helped out in both. There was LOTS of non-point friendly foods, for example.......

Pizza
Chow Main
Cup cakes
12 (no joke) different kinds of cookies
pop corn
fried rice
and CANDY up the wa-zoo
Lemon aid
kool aid packs
and fruit punch

It was crazy, but I did pretty good. I had 1 small slice of pizza and 1/2 cup chow main and about 4 oz of lemon aid. It still added up to more then I would have liked (points wise) but it is what it is and it was good.

After school the kids had time to do their homework, then we had to get ready to go to a Halloween Party at a friends house. This was more of a before Trick or Treating dinner party. Once again good food, lots of pts. I tried to do good, I know when to say stop and I did. The only prob is I know the points were a bit high (I still haven't tracked it yet so I don't know where I'm at). I did have 8 DP left and 23 WPs so I know I'm covered but it is still going to be close.

We just got back from trick or treating so I also need to track my 2 hours of walk. Got to love those AP's. Maybe I'll have enough to sneak a piece or two of the kids candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment