Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 3

Today was a great day :)

I help work the door on Tue and Sat's now for my Zumba classes. Which is great cause I get to take the classes for free :). What more motivation do I need to work out right hehe. So I got up early today went to Zumba class and it totally set the tone for my day.

After that I hung out at home, washed cloths then got the kids ready to go out to my Sisters for my Nephews Birthday party. Luckily I planed for it, I knew there would be cake and I wanted to have some but I need to have control and make sure I got just a small piece. Also since it is a few day before Halloween I know my Sister would have candy, Luckily she like stuff I don't so I wasn't to worried about that.

When we got there the food was ready so we ate. I made sure to scan everything then decide what to have. When I did I actually grabbed my iPod and made a note of what I was eating and how much so I could track it later. The best part since I wrote it down I wanted to stick to my servings I all ready decided I was going to have.

and.......

I DID!!! I had some chips, a hot dog, some Milk duds (ok so she remembered I like them, but she got the small box's so I only had 2 hehe), and a very small piece of cake. I drank water all day, no soda and I feel really good. I still have some WP that I'm saving for some candy on Halloween (hey I have to test the kids candy to make sure its safe ;) hehe). I'm really happy with my self today. I feel good about all my choices, and that really is the biggest battle everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment