Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 2

Today was WI day and I'm so excited. I lost 3.2 lbs this week. It was nice knowing I lost the 2 lbs I gained last week and then a bit more. I'm only about 2.5 lbs from my 5% goal. It feel good to see the scale go down, but it feel really good to know I made good food choices.

I am very happy my WP started over cause the kids have a Fall carnival at school tonight. I know what food will be there and I want some hehe. So I'm planning accordingly, I'm bringing some fruit with me to snack on but I'M definitely going to have some Nachos tonight.

Stats
Staring weight: 255
Current weight: 244.2
Goal weight: 150

*** I hit publish yesterday for this post, but I guess I closed my laptop to fast cause I just noticed it was in the drafts section. opps**

No comments:

Post a Comment