Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog challenge Day 1

 Today has been a bit crazy for me. As I took the kids to school this morn I splurged and got a coffee from Starbucks (grande skinny Carmel latte only 2pts!!!), but I didn't grab breakfast cause I was coming right back home. Then I got stuck at school helping out in Skyla's class and a friends classroom. I already said I would work at the school during lunch so I had a short window to go get something and eat. I was starving!!

DUN DUN DAH (insert scary music here) I was being rushed and this was the time that hitting a drive thru would be so easy, quick and most of all I could lie to my self and justify it. 

What to do?

How about Suck it up and make the right choice! That's just what I did and I have been on cloud 9 about it all day. Its so nice how making a decision and eating right can make you feel so good. Anyways I went home and pulled out a  WW smartones I had in the freezer for such an occasion :)
I also grabbed a apple and some water, then headed back to school. I cooked my food in the staff room and hung out talking with some of the teachers. One even comment on how healthy and yummy my lunch looked. It felt good knowing I made the right choice for me. Best part no guilt, no feeling bad because I messed up, also I had tons of energy from eating so well.

Good choices are not always easy to do, and most of the time the "easy way out" wins. Trying to prepare for a time when you might have to eat and run is going to make those tough food choices a bit easier.

I have WI tomorrow so I bet you can guess what tomorrows post will be about. I'm a bit nerves :( but at the same time excited. I have had alot of emotional owning up to do this week and I just hope the scale shows how hard I worked. Even if it doesn't, I know I did my best and it will come off in it own time.

I feel good, physically and emotionally and that's all I can ask for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment