Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 5, 2012

318 days!!!

Till the Tinkerbell Half Marathon! I cant wait I'm so excited for this run. So as far as a update goes I'm well......AWESOME!!! I am now at 218 lbs (yep 37 lbs gone forever). I'm working out like a mad women just because I so love it. My fave thing Running :)

I got my Nike Free Run 2's........

 and I love them they are the BEST running shoes ever. They fit great right out of the box, so comfy and I love how flexible they are. I also got......
A Nike+ sports watch, my fave little gadget for tracking my runs. It came with the chip for my shoe (yep I have a chip in my shoe, man shoes have come a long way LOL) the chip sends my running info to my watch and the watch keeps track of my distance, pace per mile, total run time, and cal's burned. It then gets plugged in to my USB port and uploads all my info on to the Nike+ website. Its so cool to see all my runs and see where and when I slowed down or sped up. I love feed back :)

Running is my fave "exercise" ever and to think how much I hated it when I started a few months ago. Anyways back to the Half Marathon..... I cant wait for registration to go up, I'm so excited I want to just pay for it so I know I'm really going for sure. I got this great training program that's 23 weeks long. I have enough time to do it twice, the second time around it will end on race day (which its supposed to :)). I figured the first time I can really learn how my body (and endurance along with motivation) will do on long runs. Also there are some products I want to try that I have read a lot of runners use. One is this stuff called Gu. Its a energy gel you eat wile running that helps your body to balance out since 13.1 miles is a long way and eating in between isn't really a option, but your body need fuel to keep going.

Another thing is a Fuel belt (a fanny pack with cup holders lol) its flatter then a fanny pack, holds curved water bottles and doesn't really bounce as you run. A few have tabs to hold your bid numbers too.
Also I want to try Arm Sleeves. I'm so not a runner who likes layers, I get hot fast and like being cool during my run. Yes I sweat but I like feeling free moving, so wearing jackets and long sleeves isn't my thing, but some mornings its cold (I have ran in 38 degree weather and yes I took my jacket off half way through). So I want to get arm sleeves that are basically arm warmers, they go from your wrist to your arm pit and if you get hot your just roll them down.

I'm so excited to get training and also excited to kick up my exercise and weight loss. As far as WW's is going it awesome as well. I'm still losing at a awesome rate and I feel so good all the time. I know my body signs, I know when I'm done eating before I even really feel it. Its also crazy how many fruits and veggies I eat now. I crave them like crazy, I'm so excited its almost summer mmmmmm strawberries. I feel so good about myself too. I got some awesome boots and a jacket in a style I have wanted forever but never been able to wear. I also have been getting my nails and a peddie every 3 weeks to make me feel even more girly. One of the best parts of my weight loss, I'm almost to my first big goal!!!! I'm only 18 lbs till I'm out of the 200's and get to go shopping for a Coach purse :). O how I love goal prizes.

On all those awesome notes (you know your going to go look into all the stuff I talked about hehe) I want to leabe you with a grat quote I got off Pinterest .........



Stats
 Starting weight: 255
Current weight: 218
Goal weight: 145 (I lowered it by 5 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment