Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A not so good week....

but I owned it and in the end that's all that matters. This past Friday I had a gain, ok so I have had gains before no big deal but this was my biggest gain to date. I had a gain of 2.4lbs!!! Yeah I gained back half of what I lost last week. Alot of things I'm sure played in to it like.....

1) I have a head cold and didn't work out much this week
2) TOM (time of month) came and was really bad, I even had a few small migraines.
3) just felt yucky and not my self all week long

BUT the main thing 4) I didn't track anything I ate this whole week, because I let the above things be my excuse to not track.

I know just by that I was going to have a gain, but I wasn't expecting the huge gain I had. I didn't stay for my meeting, I was working that afternoon so I wanted time to eat lunch and stuff before, but mainly I just wanted out of the building. When I got to my car I cried :( yep I cried like a baby. Once I got it out of my system, I drove to Trader Joes and did some food shopping for low points things and some dinners. I have been tracking my points like a made women this weekend. Still have a head cold, so the stuffy nose and cough is stopping me from running and doing much working out, but I'll be back in no time.

No matter how I got my gain I still needed to own it and most of all move on. I wont lie it hurt and I felt like I totally failed but I refuse to let that sad-putting-myself-down attitude get in my way of the big picture. I have to remind myself that I am worth this, I'm worth the time and effort it takes to do this. Sometimes I don't want to and that's fine too just as long as I own up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment