Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 30, 2012

Back on track :)

SO after my WI last week I was more then determined to do what I was supposed to, to make sure I dropped some weight.

I tracked EVERYTHING I put in my mouth.
I only got to run 1 day but I made the most of it, and I did have dance class.
I made sure to get all my GHG in. Fruit, water and veggies are key.

Most of all I changed my attitude. Its amazing how much we let things we did in the past reflect what we tell our selves we are capable to do in the future. I have a bad habit of letting things I have done keep me from what I'm capable of doing. A big attitude change can help that, its just finding the courage (yes it takes alot of that), the will power, and the determination to change. Once you can do that (and its not easy and you wont always be able to do it), your attitude will change and so will your desire to do what you need to.

That is what I was able to do this last week and it paid off. I was able to lose 4.6 lbs this week :).
I lost the 2.4 I gained last week and another 2.2 on top of that. I couldn't believe it!!! It felt so good, but best of all it gave me the pus to keep going. I can do this, I have been doing this, and NOTHING can stop me. Not only did I get the joy of seeing the scale go down I also tried on some PJ's mick got me for Christmas, they fit but were a bit tight, today they fit amazing and are even a bit baggy :)

So stay strong, and no matter the draw backs keep pushing cause it will happen.

STATS
Starting weight: 255
Current weight: 211.4
Goal weight:     145 :) 66.4 lbs away
Down 43.6 lbs

You know me I love my little quotes....... (thanks pintrest)

No comments:

Post a Comment