Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I running in the rain, O Im running in the rain


What a wonderful feeeeeeling, I'm running in the rain.......With Star and Mick :).

Mick is on vacation this whole week and is the best support I could ask for, he is running and working out with me and our friend Star this whole week. Today for the half marathon training we were supposed to do a 2.5 mile run. To our dismay its supposed to rain (and rain hard) this whole week, of course we woke up to a good amount of rain coming down. We all decided it didn't matter we were going running anyways. It was such a fun run, the rain wasn't too bad but enough for us to be soaked, we had way to much fun splashing each other with puddles, and all enjoyed a huge amount of laughs. It was a blast. Cant wait we run again thur and then sat and sunday :) Thank goodness for cloths dryers :P

Also I'm really pumped I have been so on plan its awesome. I have been counting every little thing that goes in my mouth and have been doing really good. I would love a big loss but will take what I can get. I'm so close to being out of the 200's its crazy, but a bad thing is I am getting really comfy where I'm at. I have to get out of that mind set. I'm not at a healthy weight, and I'm still 78.2 lbs away from my goal but being able to shop at target for cloths and bras now really is boosting my self confidence but making me think "O I'm ok now, I'm not as heavy as I was" BAD CHRISTAL BAD!!! I'm not ok and I need to keep going!

There are different hurdles during a weight loss journey, and each one needs to be tacked even the ones where you feel good but are not where you need to be. I'll get there though I just need to keep going.

Here is a awesome fun quote I found on Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment