Blogger Layouts

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tinkerbell run

I'm so exited I had to post....... the Tinkerbell half marathon HAS A DATE!!! Jan 18-20 (its a weekend event with the half marathon on Sunday) I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I got to run yesterday with Mick (who was a trooper) who ran 2 miles with me. He isn't sore but his feet do hurt a bit (that what happens when you don't wear the right shoes) :). Then today I ran with my running partner and best bud Star. Today we hit 2.5 miles for the first time ever. I cant believe I ran 2.5 miles. It felt so good, and best part I talked the whole way. Its amazing how natural and easy going it feels to run now.

I'm so pumped for the Tinkerbell run I feel I can easy do it. I feel so strong and so good when I run, I have really learned to love, enjoy and crave a good run. I cant wait to get our tax return cause I get to get a new pair of running shoes (Nike free-runs) I'm so excited.

O yeah these bad boys are so mine :) I might even get a lime green pair for the Tinkerbell run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment