Blogger Layouts

Sunday, July 7, 2013

This months Weight Watcher routine....

"Before Eating Anything, Ask Yourself, IS THIS WORTH THE POINTSPLUS VALUES?"

That is a question (over the last 6 months) I have NOT been asking myself. But this week I feel different, I feel a sense of motivation I have missed. I want to do this, I want to get to my goal, Im in the last stretch.

So today we BBQed for dinner, and I tracked everything. I even had a few beers tonight and just hung out and relaxed with my hubby and awesome kids. It was a great day. I tracked everything before I ate it and I stayed on point. That felt good.

I got a run in, a slow run but a run non the less, I have earned 100% of my AP, and I have a plan to stay extra motivated. I am going to 2 extra WW meetings this week. I'm going to one in Fremont (since I will be out there) on Monday wile the kids are at their Beauty and the Beast rehearsal. Then I'm going to one again on Wednesday, then my regular meeting and WI on Friday. I really think this will help me stay motivated and focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment