Blogger Layouts

Monday, July 8, 2013

Random things about Me :)

So I saw this a another blog I read by Adriana (http://www.lacedupwithlipstick.com/) she is an amazing blogger, she has tons of product reviews for running stuff and make up, I just love her blog.
 A. Attached or Single?  Attached for the last 14 years and Married for 11 this Aug :)

 
B. Best Friend? Star, she is my partner in crime, my weight loss buddy, my cake friend, and just the best girl friend anyone could ask for. She is an awesome BFF :)




C. Cake or Pie?  At home cake, if I'm out Pie!

D. Day of the Week?  Sunday, its my start to my weekend and the only day I get to sleep in......till sept, then training starts for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon.

E. Essential Item?   My phone, cant live with out it.

F. Favorite Color? PINK!!



G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Trolli Bright Crawlers, sour gummy worms

H. Hometown? Hayward, CA

I. Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate and Cheese fondue

J. January or July? January, Love the start of a new year...and there is usually a Disneyland trip planed that month :)

K. Kids? 2, My son Justin who is 11, and my Daughter Sky who is about to be 8.




L. Life Isn’t Complete Without? My family, I love my family! I don't know what I would do with out them, they complete me and make me a better person.

M. Marriage Date? Aug, 24th 2002

N. Number of Brothers/Sisters?   1 of each :)
 
O. Oranges or Apples? Cant pick just one, they are my Fall go to fruits.

P. Phobias? spiders!!!!!!!!

Q. Favorite Quote? Be the you, you were to lazy to be yesterday!

R. Reasons to Smile? My hubby, my kids, my friends, my jobs (I have the best jobs ever), chocolate and coffee, running, Disney everything, and anything with glitter.

S. Season of Choice? Fall, best running weather all year, cold and over cast.

T. Tag 5 People: Star, Melissa Beck , Melissa Savage, Amber Banks, and Sarah Junsay :) I know you read this hahaha.

U. Unknown Fact About Me? I was a really bad student in school and almost didn't graduate, cause I was lazy.

V. Favorite Vegetable? Asparagus

W. Worst Habit? I bite my nails

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your Favorite Food?  Coffee!!!!

Z. Zodiac Sign? Leo :) and I'm a pretty true Leo.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Food response! Coffee is really my favorite choice above all food and drink items!!! Love your pink running outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too, I useally only drink iced coffee tho hehe, but its so yummy. Thanks I love pink, its my go to color :)

    ReplyDelete