Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!

Ok so I forgot to blog yesterday, and today flew by like a blur. Needless to say I feel like I'm being pulled in a million direction. Some good, Some not so grate, others just plain frustrating with a dash of WTF are you thinking!!

Food wise I have done very well, and I even ran 3miles today :) On a sad slash funny note. After the beach Sunday I lost my active link. I knew I had it when I got home, but after that I just didn't know what happened to it. Then yesterday I swore I had it on, till I felt for it at about 7pm and realized I didn't have it. I sleep with it on so I thought I just left it on my pj shirt, but when I got home it wasn't there. I didn't get home till 10pm so I just went to bed and was going to look in the morning for it.

So today I got up and tore my room apart looking for the thing.......NO WHERE!! I started to freak out, cause its not cheap ($40) so I cant just go buy one at the drop of a hat, and I pay a $5 fee each month for the service. That and I'm pretty attached to my active link, its a bit of a anchor for me. So after hours of looking all over my house, I didn't find it. Then my crazy day started, I had to get some apartment stuff done, then we went shopping for BLT stuff at Safeway, I took the kids out to lunch, then came home and cleaned the kitchen right before I had to run out the door for work. Then at work (Dance) my kids were crazy off the hook, and it was like pulling teeth to get them to focus, then right from there I had to run Justin and Sky to Beauty and the Beast rehearsal. We got home about 9:45pm got the kids a snack, then went on the hunt for my active link again. I pulled my bin out from under my bed (it has my cloths in there) and of course Cheshire (my awesome kitty cat) was under the bed (she like to go under there to hide from the kids hehe) as I reach for her she backed up and guess what was in between her paws......Yep my active link. Little brat took my active link and was playing with it. How do I know this....I plugged it in and there are all kinds of activity points on here. Cheshire also like to take my hair ties and socks, so I guess I shouldn't be to surprised she swiped my active link.

Now I have it back and I feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment