Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Im in!!!!!!!!!!

Registration for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon opened this morning, and right at 9am I registered! Im so glad I put money away for it and didn't wait. As of 2:40pm its all ready 75% full!

I cant wait!! I had such a fun time last year, this is the event I think I will always look most forward too :). This year is going to be even more fun, I am running with my friend Nicole and we are making it a fun filled 4 day girls trip out of it.

I loved that my hubby and kids were with me the first time I ran, but having a fun vacation was hard. The park is really busy, and I had to keep leaving my fam to go do things I had to do for the run, wile they enjoyed the park just the 3 of them. It was awesome having them there, I wouldn't change that for anything, I need Mick there and I need my kids there, but now I feel that this is something I should just have fun with, and am so excited to spend it with my friend.

I am a little scared tho.......I have never been to Disneyland with out my kids, I don't know what I'll do with my self hehehe.

Nicole and I do have a pretty good plan going so far :)

We leave Fri Jan 17th, when she gets off work (Mick is driving me to her work at 4 so we are taking off right from there), we are then driving to her friend Bry's house in Pasadena. Bry s super sweet (I have meet her before and she is just awesome) Bry is being so sweet and putting us up for the night.

Then sat the 3 of us will head to Disneyland so Nicole and I can pick up our packets and check in to our hotel room. Then its off to sight see in LA and Hollywood :) maybe even hit Beverly hills and we have to hit a beach :). After our fun day exploring we want to go to dinner in Down Town Disney to carbo load for the run, then a good bed time at about 9pm.

Sunday is the Half Marathon at the awesome start time of 5am, then we plan on spending the day in the parks, Monday will be another fun filled park day. Then Tue we make the drive back home.

This is why I love Nicole she likes to plan things out like me, and we are totally on the same page :)

Cant wait for Jan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment