Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monday meeting

Last night I hit the a Monday Weight Watcher meeting, my leader runs this meeting so it was nice to see her so excited to see me. The meeting started off with the bang, with one member reaching her life time goal!

I want to reach life time so bad! The perks are awesome, basically......you don't pay for weight watchers meetings ever again!!! Man cutting out a $40 bill every month just by reaching and staying at my goal weight.....YEAH I want it. The other cool thing, Working at weight watchers and becoming a leader some day, sounds like the best job ever.

I want to be a leader someday, I just love how much the WW leaders really do touch lives. They have been where I am, they know what I'm going threw, so their advice is true and for real. I want to give that back some day, I know how hard it is to walk threw those doors every week, and I know the struggles of staying on plan all the time. I know what its like to slip up, and I also know what its like to get back on track and be amazing. Having a room full a people cheer you on is the best.

Also hitting the meeting last night gave me the motivation I really needed to stay motivated this week. I'm looking forward to going to another meeting Wednesday morning, then my regular meeting of Friday with my WI. I just know I'm going to have a loss this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment