Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Run, Run, Run....

I love running, I love the feeling I get finishing a good run, I love the sweat, the push, all of it. I really love running in runs, especially fun runs. The Tinkerbell Half Marathon was a blast in Jan, I cant wait for this coming years. I all ready have my registration money set aside :)

The Diva 5k was really fun too, I love seeing all the pink!! Today tho is awesome cause I just registered for the Color Me Rad 5k, which is in Sept. Its a fun run, where you get pelted with color bombs, It looks so fun!! Best part is I get to run it with my son Justin. Justin is 11 years old, and has started to like running too. He loves to go running with me, and wants to join the track and field team in middle school next year, not to mention for his 14th birthday (the youngest he can be due to a age limit), he has asked that his b-day gift be registration for his first Half Marathon (the Disneyland Half Marathon).

Im so happy that something healthy I am doing for myself, is rubbing off on my family. I love that I get to share something I love with my kids. I also love that I get to show them, your never to old to try something new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment