Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Diva 5K

After being hurt, I totally went against Doc orders on Sunday May 5th. I ran the Diva 5k in Burlingame (I paid the registration for it back in Jan, and you cant get your money back). I took my meds when I got there, and wore 2 abdominal type supports so I wouldn't bounce.

Besides that.....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

My amazing friend, Nicole, came out with me just for support. She is the best :) I mean come on the girl got up at 4am just to come hang with me and cheer me on. I'm one lucky girl to have such a awesome friend!

Check out that beautiful sun rise on the Bay!

 
Posing on the starting line :)

 
Just a small bit of runners, lining up to go. There were 1786 people total who ran the 5k.

 
1mile to go :)

 
Nicole and I :)

 
After the run with my medal, boa, tiera, rose, and glass of bubbly (ginger ale) lol. They sure know how to make you feel like a diva at the finish line :)

 
Checking out the after party with DJ Honeylishious, He was awesome!

 
I had a good run, I finished in 32 min. Not to bad for being hurt, not my best, but not bad ether. It was such a fun day! After the run we hit this little café called Baywatch. OMG I had the best coconut, macadamia nut, banana, pineapple pancakes ever!
 
This run got me so excited for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon, which I'm even more excited for because Nicole is running it with me! Its going to be a awesome 4 day Disney runcation, only 8 more months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment