Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good Week :)

Last week was so nice, I ran 3 x's this week and I felt stronger and stronger with each run. Best part I lost 4.6 at WI on fri. Not to bad, only 2.2 to go till I lose all the weight I gained being hurt. Its so hard to be so close to my 85lb mark, then to get hurt and have a big set back, but there is always something to learn in every situation.

What did I learn.......Breaks are needed. I was pushing my body hard, really hard. I had no intention of stopping, getting hurt made me stop. Now I have to work a bit to get back to where I was.

Lesson #2 in all this......I can get back to where I was and past that, NOTHING can or ever will stop me. I refuse to be so over weight again, and I  have proved to myself that I don't have to be. I'm strong enough to push threw a injury or set back, and jump right back on and keep going forward.


Don't ever stop moving....take breaks when needed, but don't ever stop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment