Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tonight was.......

AWESOME!!! Tonight was a fun night :)

Tonight was the awards dinner for the Oro Loma Sanitation districts poster contest, we got to go because my wonderful daughter placed. She drew a poster and turned it in, and tonight we got to find out where she placed. Sky won FIRST PRIZE!!!! The prize.....$700!!! WOW that's a lot of money for a 7 year old hehe. SO that's reason number one why tonight was awesome.



#2 I knew it was going to be a pasta type dinner with treats (this is our 3rd year in a row Sky has won something from Oro Loma), So I knew kinda what to expect. I planed out my day and made sure a had a good amount of points left for dinner. When we got to dinner I saw a HUGE bowl of fruit. I filled half my plate with it, then I guessed that the scooper was about 1/2 cup, so I gave myself one scoop of pasta with tomato sauce (they had alfredo, but I passed on it NSV), then came the garlic bread. I knew it would be there, I grabbed 1 small piece and walked away.....quickly. Then I went to the drinks, and saw they had lemon and cucumber infused water (I was kinda impressed) I got a cup of water and went and enjoyed my food. NSV (Non Scale Victory) #2

Then came the deserts......2 of the 4 things didn't look very good so I passed, then I saw raspberry cheese cake, and some chocolate chip cookie bar thing. Luckily they were small little 2 bit squares, I mean they were small. I grabbed one of each. The cheese cake....yummy but not worth a second trip for the pts, then the cookie thing.....one bite and I knew NOT WORTH IT!! I even spit it out. It was funny tasting and just plane nasty. So I was good on desert, felt like I got a treat. NSV #3, also helped the awards part was starting.

NSV #4 My little black dress!! My bff Star brought me over some cloths, and one was this dress. It was so cute, but a bit form fitting, I have never worn a dress that snug. I tried it on and liked it, so I got brave and wore it to the dinner with my black heels and a little black knit, short sweater cause it was a bit cold. I got so many comments on that dress and how I looked from some of the teacher from our school :) MVS #4 and here is a pic to prove.......I WAS HOT!!! hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment