Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Walking and cookies

We have had some NICE weather. So me and the kids took advantage and walked to school the last 2 days. It has been so nice, I get 2 miles in in the morning with out even really thinking about it.

Today was really nice cause we got to walk with friends so at least I had someone to talk to on the way home today :) (thanks Yentl, and Jen).

5 AP earned today all ready and Zumba tonight woohoo 23 AP in one day... sweet!

On another topic, one of the tenants at my place works for Ottis Spunkmayers and brought us over my fave cookies. White Chocolate chip Macadamia nut. I was concentrating so much on staying with in my DP that I didn't touch them. Mick and the kids have been eating them. Will yesterday it dawned on me I still had all 49 of my WP to use. I totally gave in, and it was GOOD! I had 2 cookies for a total of 14 pts and they were yummy. It was nice to get a treat in and I feel good about it. I also noticed I don't feel like me sweet tooth is out of control ether. I SOOOOO love WW I can have a small butt and my cookies too hehehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment