Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some pics, and updates

OK so nothing big but I figured its been a wile and I have some cool things to show all of you.

First my 10% key chain. I got it last week and love it. It is a huge anchor for me and really reminds me to keep going, also having the 25 lbs ring on there is a big reminder of how far I have come. The other little gold charm on there is the clapping hands for staying 16 weeks. I love my key chain!


Next about 2 weeks ago I decided I needed a change. So I cut off 22 inches of hair! I LOVE my hair short its so easy to take care of and I use a lot less shampoo now hehe.

Before................................... Front

BEFORE.....................Back

AFTER...............................Front

After.........................................Back

My friend just took this pic of the kid yesterday and I just love it I had to share.

On a exercising note I'm on the last day of week 6 of the Couch to 5k program. There are 9 week total and you should be able to go from never running in your life (week1) to running 3 miles (week 9). I can say this program WORKS!! I'm just finishing week 6 and I'm running 2.25 miles. I'm not very fast (yet) I run a mile in 12 min, but I plan on keeping this up and hopefully my mile time will get faster. The main reason I'm doing this.........

I want to participate in the Tinkerbell-half-marathon next year. It just happened this year in Disneyland on the 27th. I'm hoping it will be in January again next year. Its so cool you get to run through Disneyland, Down town Disney and all the way to down town Anaheim to Angels stadium. I want to do this so bad! 13.1 miles seems so far right now but I know if I keep up my running it wont seem so out of reach.

This will be me next year :P......................

At my meeting yesterday we talked about power foods. I loved my leaders quote "Let power foods be your weapon of mass reduction" LOL got to love WW humor :).

Stats:
Starting weight: 255
Current weight: 224.6
Goal weight: 150
Total lost forever: 30.4 lbs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment