Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Wow I still cant believe its 2012 and I cant believe how long I have neglected this blog. Well a new year means new habits to form and time to get rid of old ones.

Now for some updating..... Yes I'm still doing Weight Watchers and I still love it. So far I have lost 21.4 lbs. The holidays have definitely helped to make the weight loss slow down. Also I have not had the best attitude. Being around all the food that only comes by this time of year, every were you go, definitely makes it hard to say no all the time. So after a wile I stopped trying, I didn't go over board but I wasn't counting my points, so I had a few weeks of maintaining and a week with a loss, and this last Fri I had a gain of 1.8. Not great but not to bad going threw Christmas and New Years.

Now that all of its over I feel really good about getting back on track. A few weeks ago I started the "Couch to 5k" running program. So today I went for a run, and later I'm going to do a Zumba workout. For Christmas my awesome Mom got me a gift card, and I was so pumped when I found the Zumba 2 workout game for the Wii for only $28.00 at target!!! It comes with the belt that you put the Wii remote in so you don't have to hold anything, and MAN do you sweat!

It is still really hard to keep a good attitude, when losing weight and honestly for me that's half the battle. I have really found that when I let a bad mood get to me I don't care what I eat till after I ate it. Then the guilt sets in, then more bad eating and the vicious cycle keeps going. Really trying to keep positive and sticking to it no matter how "hard" it feel is the only way to get over it.

Today have been a awesome day OP. I stayed within my DP and we even went out to dinner. It feels so good to be off to a good start in the new year.

Hope 2012 bring you Health, Happiness and Weight loss (if you want it). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment