Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday WI day

SO it was a good WI day. I lost 1.6 lbs this week, but what I really like about my WI was my meeting. We talked about the New year, and things that we want to leave in the past(old diets we tried, gilt for feeling we had a bad week. Then we talked about things for the New year. Things we have learned about our selves that we didn't (or chose to not see) about our selves. One thing I said was I'm stronger then I thought I was. 2011 was a year of ALOT of growth for me. I feel I really had some experiences were I had to figure out who I was. I also started WW and exercising, and found I really am strong. I have willpower, I can push myself, I am worth every bit of effort it takes, and I'm physically strong. I can run, I can do push ups, I can complete a hour long zumba class, and I like it all!!

So what are some things you want to leave in the past and what are some things you believe now?

I love good quotes that make you think, so here is one for the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
by Catherine Pulsifer

H appiness depends upon your outlook on life.
A ttitude is just as important as ability.
P assion. Find yours this year!
P ositive thoughts make everything easier.
Y ou are unique, with special gifts, use them.

N ew beginnings with a new year.
E nthusiasm a true secret of success.
W ishes. May they turn in to goals.

Y ears go by to quickly, enjoy them.
E nergy. May you have lots of it.
A pprecition of life, don't take it for granted.
R elax take the time to relax in this coming year.

1 comment:

  1. You are worth every bit of it!!!!

    You are a wonderful person who deserves what ever you desire in life!

    Keep it up! Remember I am always here for you (even though we are far apart!)

    ReplyDelete