Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pushing yourself

I have never been one to push myself........Physically that is. I feel like a total exercise nut lately. Here is what my week looks like form a exercise point.

Monday - Running and  Zumba on the Wii
Tuesday - 1 hour Zumba class
Wednesday - Running
Thursday - Zumba on the Wii and Dance class that night
Friday- Running
Saturday - 1 hour Zumba class
Sunday - 1 hour soak in a  hot bath :)

Yep that my week, some days I don't get done what I want but I do get it all in sometime during the week. I love being this active. It has taken me since September to get this going but it feels good and was/is worth all the effort.

I had a big "high" the other day when I was running. It was part of the couch to 5k program. It was running for 3 min (1/4 mile), walking 90 sec's, running 5 min (1/2 mile), walking 2.5 min and repeat. It felt so good and I felt so empowered. I can do this, it not easy, and I have to push myself the whole time but I can do it.

I'm alot stronger then I thought I was! and its really nice finally knowing that.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are doing this! You have totally inspired me to get stared again! I keep putting it off for various stupid reasons. But I was thinking that I totally miss having you around! You made it so much easier to stick to it, cause having a best friend do it with you really does work! So, I will go to weight watchers this Thursday (cause that is the day they do it here where I live) and get started! I am going to try the simple living plan though, cause I am not looking forward to counting points all the time (especially with a little baby!) Yey! I am so excited I have a friend for a weight loss partner again!!!!!!

    And I got excited too cause I just got a Zumba Dvd and just started doing that too!

    If you need to call me I am at home most of the time... I will email you my numbers...

    Love ya! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete