Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Its HOT!!!

Ok so I live in California, In the Bay area....A pretty sweet place. Its great weather all year long, I'm in the middle of everything (forest, beach, city), and Disneyland is only a 6 hour drive away :)

I cant complain to much, but living in this awesome area has made me a woos to sever weather. We have had a heat wave this week. Today it got up to 95 (yeah I know I shouldn't complain some people have it WAY worse) but for me in my area this is HOT. Today was so hot and no matter what I just couldn't cool down. I had to work this morning, I love my job, being a Dance teacher is just awesome, but having to dance for 2.5 hours in hot weather in a room that for some reason just cant seem to get  breeze threw it, Kinda sucked. It was so hot and stuff in the studio. I even had all 3 fans going and both doors (back and front) open. Then as soon as I get home, the fam wants to go to the movies.

Aaahhhh the movies = air conditioning......yeah not today. We went to see Monsters University, super cute movie, but the theater must have turned down or off their air conditioning, cause by the middle of the movie I was sweating in my seat. When it was over I felt like I was dripping sweat. Got home, then had to cook dinner, then we had a family game night. Finally ay 10pm I got to take a cold shower and feel human again, in stead of a big sweat ball. Good news I earned 100% of my activity today and maybe the extra sweating helped burn some calories too.

Stay cool, summer is in full force :)

No comments:

Post a Comment