Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Feeling good :)

  It has been almost 2 weeks since I started taking all my supplements and so far, I still feel amazing! It is very empowering to feel like I have a handle on everything. I have been sleeping great and that makes a huge difference, It has been easier to keep my eating under control and, to get my running and other workouts in.

  This week is my normal PMS week and I do feel a bit hungrier then normal, but nothing I cant control, a little irritable at times, but once again nothing I cant control. It just feels like normal PMS, yeah it sucks but its much better then what I was having.

  So on a different note, Mick and I have a little bet going on :) nothing like some healthy competition between spouses. Let me tell you how it started, My week start every Fri, so I get my daily points plus my 49 weeklies every fri. This fir I was really good and only went 10pts in to my WP's, so On sat after a long morning of work, I was hungry and really wanted Nachos, not like taco bell nacho, like good taqueria nachos, good nachos. So we went for a late lunch at this yummy Mexican place by my house and I ordered their Super nachos.

  OMG the plate was huge, and every bite was so yummy and hitting the spot. I was shocked, I ate half the plate, then took the other half home and about 3 hours later I ate the rest. It was so yummy, and it was my lunch and dinner hehe, Later we went and got ice cream and I stuck to a yummy lychee sorbet (low in points). Later that night Mick was ragging on me about my nachos, the next day he had another comment about them, then finally on Monday we where talking and he once again brought them up. I asked him why he was picking on me about them, and he said "Because that was a ungodly amount of food and your going to have a gain, just from that". I was mad at first, then felt confident in myself, because I KNOW for a fact, I wont have a gain. I stayed in my DP and WP and I have been working out. I know for a fact I can eat my nachos and still see a loss on the scale :)

  So we made a bet, If I have a gain, any size gain even .2 Mick wins, If I have a loss even a small one like .2, I win....the prize......a 30 min massage :) O yeah baby!!! I'm so going to win this, and I will be more then happy to gloat all about it. One thing my sweet hubby will take from this, is I know my points, the other things he will learn......DON'T mess with my Nachos!!! :P

  I love Weight watchers, this life style change is awesome. I can be at a healthy weight, be athletic, and still eat the things I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment